-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
NYU interview dates?
Started by ramforte
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
9
95881
Has anyone heard from NYU lately? I submitted my application in August and haven't heard a word from them. Thanks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I called early last week and they had Nov 6, 13 and 15th available -- I suspect those days are probably full by now, or at least almost full.
( I submitted July 14th, but wrote the DAT on Sept 1st)
( I submitted July 14th, but wrote the DAT on Sept 1st)
I called NYU. They have a couple days at the end of November and the beginning of December open.
I called NYU. They have a couple days at the end of November and the beginning of December open.
I'm just wondering if interviews in end of nov. are considered for dec.1 acceptance. Did they have couple days in end of nov.? what specific dates? i'm calling tom.
They hinted at the interview that they would be meeting in the middle or end of Nov to determine the Dec 1st acceptances.I'm just wondering if interviews in end of nov. are considered for dec.1 acceptance. Did they have couple days in end of nov.? what specific dates? i'm calling tom.
But even if you interview early November, you might still get a later acceptance 😉
They hinted at the interview that they would be meeting in the middle or end of Nov to determine the Dec 1st acceptances.
But even if you interview early November, you might still get a later acceptance 😉
So there is no difference bet. interviewing in late nov. or early dec. ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyolne going to interview there on Nov 6th?
