NYU Interview Feed Back

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shahinc

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I can not find the thread that has information about the NYU Intreview.
Can someone please help !!

Members don't see this ad.

Check interview feedbacks on the SDN main site, but the basics are: you arrive early in the morning, they take note of when you come in and then interview you supposedly in order (though, this is questionable since I was interviewed last even though I arrived nowhere near to last).

After that you get info and tour and then lunch and then it ends.

Check interview feedbacks on the SDN main site, but the basics are: you arrive early in the morning, they take note of when you come in and then interview you supposedly in order (though, this is questionable since I was interviewed last even though I arrived nowhere near to last).

After that you get info and tour and then lunch and then it ends.

I think which interviewer you get is pre-arranged, so even though you may not have been last, you may have been last of the people that were assigned to your interviewer. If you're the type of person that gets very nervous waiting, I'd suggest showing up early (30-45 min before the time they gave you) so that you can start your interview immediately. Otherwise, just get there when they say to because even if you go early, you will sit around waiting for everyone to be done before you go on your tour/information session.

Members don't see this ad :)