• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

georgiadat

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 25, 2004
Status
I have an interview Jan 20. does anyone know the interview:acceptance ratio for NYU? I have 19 AA 20 PAT with 3.1 overall 3.2 sci. What would be my chances? Thanks!

INFNITE

mmm....doughnut
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 12, 2005
NY
Status
Dental Student
you have a decent shot. NYU accepts over 200 students, so it's not all that selective of a school. I have a GPA of around 3.3 and DAT of 22~23ish and I was accepted without an interview.

decay26

10+ Year Member
Dec 10, 2005
Status
Pre-Dental
INFNITE said:
you have a decent shot. NYU accepts over 200 students, so it's not all that selective of a school. I have a GPA of around 3.3 and DAT of 22~23ish and I was accepted without an interview.

When did you apply. Thats great no interview! I'am applying there too. I hope I get in. I have 3.12 sci and 3.37 overall and over a 100 hours of shadowing.

DentalNerd

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 26, 2005
Status
Pre-Dental
INFNITE said:
With a class size of ~230, I bet they send out 400+ offers to fill their class. I wonder how many acceptances have gone out so far.

About the Ads