NYU interview... Please Help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

georgiadat

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an interview Jan 20. does anyone know the interview:acceptance ratio for NYU? I have 19 AA 20 PAT with 3.1 overall 3.2 sci. What would be my chances? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

you have a decent shot. NYU accepts over 200 students, so it's not all that selective of a school. I have a GPA of around 3.3 and DAT of 22~23ish and I was accepted without an interview.

INFNITE said:
you have a decent shot. NYU accepts over 200 students, so it's not all that selective of a school. I have a GPA of around 3.3 and DAT of 22~23ish and I was accepted without an interview.

When did you apply. Thats great no interview! I'am applying there too. I hope I get in. I have 3.12 sci and 3.37 overall and over a 100 hours of shadowing.

INFNITE said:

With a class size of ~230, I bet they send out 400+ offers to fill their class. I wonder how many acceptances have gone out so far.