-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
NYU Interview
Started by pthopeful88
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Same! Hope they will reschedule soon! Im wondering if this is their last round of interviews?Anyone miss the NYU interview this weekend bc it was canceled? Does anyone know if this was their last interview
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
me too! I think it might be. Been waiting on an email. Did you end up going to NYC before they canceled?
Same! Hope they will reschedule soon! Im wondering if this is their last round of interviews?
I know hopefully they send it soon. Yes I am in NYC at the moment how about youme too! I think it might be. Been waiting on an email. Did you end up going to NYC before they canceled?
Im from Maine but went to NYC the night before thinking it'd still be on. Luckily, I was able to catch a 3 am train Friday night back home. Otherwise, Id probably still be there.
@Bambros was it good news? I interviewed with them on 1/29 and havent heard anything back yet
I heard back on 2//12 and interviewed 2/1
And got waitlisted
And got waitlisted
I heard back on 2//12 and interviewed 2/1
And got waitlisted
There is always movement on the waitlist so don't give up hope!
@Bambros was it good news? I interviewed with them on 1/29 and havent heard anything back yet
I interviewed on the 29th also and haven't heard anything yet. It's taking a lot of self restraint to not email them.
I interviewed 11/6 and was told I'm on the wait list 2/12. Really hoping for the best since NYU has been my only interview so far 🙁
I am in the same boat 🙁 here's to sharing feelsI interviewed 11/6 and was told I'm on the wait list 2/12. Really hoping for the best since NYU has been my only interview so far 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anybody on the wait list heard anything yet?
Haven't heard anything.
I also heard from them today that I got accepted. Still trying to figure out if I will go - tuition cost is scary.
Ah congrats to the both of you! I haven't heard anything still, so I can't be too hopeful 🙁
Just received an acceptance from them today!