NYU Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

elinz

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I finally got an interview to NYU on cinco de mayo!
This -being my only interview offered-will be my only chance in getting in for 2006 ( I applied in december with average stats), can anyway let me know what the interview event is like? When, what kinda questions ( I know, I'll go on the interview feedback section too), if it was laid back etc., and most importantly what's the chance of acceptance for interviewees at this time?

And any other input you want to give me would be greatly appreciated, and ofcourse for those interested, THEY"RE STILL SENDING OUT INTERVIEWS!!

Members don't see this ad.

elinz said:
This -being my only interview offered-will be my only chance in getting in for 2006 ( I applied in december with average stats), can anyway let me know what the interview event is like? When, what kinda questions ( I know, I'll go on the interview feedback section too), if it was laid back etc., and most importantly what's the chance of acceptance for interviewees at this time?

And any other input you want to give me would be greatly appreciated, and ofcourse for those interested, THEY"RE STILL SENDING OUT INTERVIEWS!!

there are 2 more weeks of interviews, and as long as there are interviews there are spots left.

phremius said:
there are 2 more weeks of interviews, and as long as there are interviews there are spots left.

anybody?

Members don't see this ad :)
elinz said:

I received an interview invite last friday as well. I'm scheduled for an interview this coming friday......when is your interview scheduled for?

my interview was very unorthadox...i had this kinda old man that was very bitter at everything. he made it very uncomfortable but that was becuase of my situation...anyways peep the feedback and you should be good

also think about retaking dats or getting additional LORs if you end up on the waiting list...thats how i got accepted there last year.

kshah13 said:
I received an interview invite last friday as well. I'm scheduled for an interview this coming friday......when is your interview scheduled for?

cool, my interview is this friday too :D

I might see some of you, I'm signed up as one of the Q&A students.