NYU: most prestigous?

Started by Hamhock
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hamhock

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, i was reading that most authritative and factual of sources: Wiki. 😀

Here's the quote that surprised me:
"Bellevue also serves as a teaching hospital for the nation's most prestigious dermatology training institute at New York University."

I know, I know...don't go down that path, but if you want to comment, I would be interested.
HH
 
So, i was reading that most authritative and factual of sources: Wiki. 😀

Here's the quote that surprised me:
"Bellevue also serves as a teaching hospital for the nation's most prestigious dermatology training institute at New York University."

I know, I know...don't go down that path, but if you want to comment, I would be interested.
HH

Let's read this carefully... Ah, I see! And I think we would all agree!

The dermatology training institute at New York University is the nation's most prestigious dermatology training institute "at" New York University. Might also be the "only" dermatology training institute at New York University.

Not to poke fun at NYU. Probably a great program, just like any other program one gets blessed in matching into. However, I love semantics and whomever wrote the statement above didn't choose the wording carefully.🙂