May 28, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Occupational Therapy
Hi everyone! Just wondering if anyone has gotten a decision letter from NYU yet? I am still currently waiting for a response! Wishing everyone best of luck!

Jul 13, 2020
Status (Visible)
I got accepted on Tuesday!! Not sure what my decision will be yet... do you guys have any thoughts on NYU's program???

About the Ads
Jan 21, 2021
I was accepted Tuesday, but I will be declining the offer. So hopefully it goes to one of you guys who are still waiting!

Reactions: 1 users
May 28, 2020
Status (Visible)
I just got off the waitlist and was accepted into the program. I'm debating between Salus University and NYU. I'm not sure what I will be doing yet! NYU is my dream school but tuition is so much :( What is everyones plan?

Feb 16, 2021
I just got off the waitlist and was accepted into the program. I'm debating between Salus University and NYU. I'm not sure what I will be doing yet! NYU is my dream school but tuition is so much :( What is everyones plan?
I got off the waitlist a few days ago and did end up accepting my offer!

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.