General Admissions & OTCAS NYU MSOT decision 2020-2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gyllatopa

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Just wondering if anyone has gotten a decision letter from NYU yet? I am still currently waiting for a response! Wishing everyone best of luck!

Members don't see this ad.

I got accepted on Tuesday!! Not sure what my decision will be yet... do you guys have any thoughts on NYU's program???

I haven’t heard back yet but I know others started getting acceptance letters this week

Members don't see this ad :)
I was accepted Tuesday, but I will be declining the offer. So hopefully it goes to one of you guys who are still waiting!

Reactions: 1 users
I just got an email and was put on a waitlist, so we'll see what happens!

Just heard back today, I was put on the waitlist.

Hi guys! I was also waitlisted on the 18th, has anyone heard anything since?

Hi guys! I was also waitlisted on the 18th, has anyone heard anything since?
Received an email asking to confirm to remain on the waitlist by April 9. Hopefully after that we will see some movement and hear back.

I just got off the waitlist and was accepted into the program. I'm debating between Salus University and NYU. I'm not sure what I will be doing yet! NYU is my dream school but tuition is so much :( What is everyones plan?

I just got off the waitlist and was accepted into the program. I'm debating between Salus University and NYU. I'm not sure what I will be doing yet! NYU is my dream school but tuition is so much :( What is everyones plan?
I got off the waitlist a few days ago and did end up accepting my offer!

when is the program start date? I've been trying to find some timeline on their website but couldn't find any.