NYU + Nova supplementary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kkikkokka

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me essay questions on NYU and Nova supplementary?
I'm waiting for their contact, and i'll be out of town for about 2 weeks, so i have to work on them ahead of time.
If any of you can help me out it will be great!!!!
Thank you!:)

Members don't see this ad.

Can anyone tell me essay questions on NYU and Nova supplementary?
I'm waiting for their contact, and i'll be out of town for about 2 weeks, so i have to work on them ahead of time.
If any of you can help me out it will be great!!!!
Thank you!:)

Nova doesn't have essay questions (for supplementary, I did mine today in 15 minutes). Pretty sure NYU doesn't either (don't quote me, I'm on the waitlist from last year though).

They didnt have me fill anything out at all. Just a check for $75.

Members don't see this ad :)
really??????? aadsas says there is a supplementary for each of those school.
hm, maybe i should contact the school. Thanks!!!!

NYU doesn't need becuase I called them two weeks ago and I was told that my application is complete and is currently under the review!

NYU doesn't need becuase I called them two weeks ago and I was told that my application is complete and is currently under the review!

did you send in a pic? I was going to.. but on AADSAS it said ONLY send when the contact you for a pic and supp. app.... well they didnt contact me about that.. so i didnt send in the pic... but if they dont have a supp. app. and wont be contacting me maybe i should send in the pic now.. I was just trying to look like i was following the rules and not sending it in early

did you send in a pic? I was going to.. but on AADSAS it said ONLY send when the contact you for a pic and supp. app.... well they didnt contact me about that.. so i didnt send in the pic... but if they dont have a supp. app. and wont be contacting me maybe i should send in the pic now.. I was just trying to look like i was following the rules and not sending it in early

Yes I did send the pic with $75 check. You can send them now and make sure you write your name and AADSAS ID on backside of the pic.

AADSAS definately says NYU will contact you with a supp. app... argh

NYU comes if offered interview

NYU comes if offered interview

No, it doesn't? You have to fill out some stuff when you interview though. If you didn't send a pic, you should bring one to your interview (at least that's what happened to a few guys when I went).