NYU or UCLA for internation dentist program

Started by DrS21
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrS21

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey guys... need your help.. I have gotten accepted in the UCLA esthetics program as well as the NYU comprehensive dentistry program .... which do you think I should take... in terms of a better school and faculty.
Does anyone know if NYU comprehensive program lets u practice on patients .. or has a continuation of a second year?

please reply !! thanks in advance!!
 
hey guys... need your help.. I have gotten accepted in the UCLA esthetics program as well as the NYU comprehensive dentistry program .... which do you think I should take... in terms of a better school and faculty.
Does anyone know if NYU comprehensive program lets u practice on patients .. or has a continuation of a second year?

please reply !! thanks in advance!!
hello, I have also applied to the comprehensive program at nyu, yes I know that you are allowed to work on patients in this program. can you tell me what did they ask in interview?? did they take a practical exam also ??
 
Good luck. If u r hoping to get in to nyu's IDP program based on this. You will be better off doing a program any where else that offer seats to international dentists than Nyu.
Cons:
No guarantee to their IDP
Super expensive
Good college if you have **** load of money to spend.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using SDN mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey guys... need your help.. I have gotten accepted in the UCLA esthetics program as well as the NYU comprehensive dentistry program .... which do you think I should take... in terms of a better school and faculty.
Does anyone know if NYU comprehensive program lets u practice on patients .. or has a continuation of a second year?

please reply !! thanks in advance!!
Hi docs21,
I am aiming for the same pathway as you . NYU has a good repute on paper , not so on forums tho 😛
Anywho have you applied yet ? Did you get to talk to any of their students 😀