NYU Post Bacc Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BlackSails

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You know I wasn't going to post but I will anyways. I applied and was accepted to the NYU program beginning in Fall of 2007. I decided not to go.

Basically there was no web-site like the one listed above (there was a rudimentary one with very very little info on it) and I could get no information from anyone at NYU about linkages, curriculum, anything. In fact, I actually doubted the existence of said program.

I am going to make two assumptions. 1 is that you work for NYU which is why you are plugging it as so. 2 is that you have just overhauled the program in the past year and now have a spiffy new website with some actual information. I am curious because I actually wanted to be in NYC, but did not have enough information regarding the NYU program so I decided on a different one.
 
You know I wasn't going to post but I will anyways. I applied and was accepted to the NYU program beginning in Fall of 2007. I decided not to go.

Basically there was no web-site like the one listed above (there was a rudimentary one with very very little info on it) and I could get no information from anyone at NYU about linkages, curriculum, anything. In fact, I actually doubted the existence of said program.

I am going to make two assumptions. 1 is that you work for NYU which is why you are plugging it as so. 2 is that you have just overhauled the program in the past year and now have a spiffy new website with some actual information. I am curious because I actually wanted to be in NYC, but did not have enough information regarding the NYU program so I decided on a different one.

Im a student at NYU, and while looking for faculty comment forms on the website, I found this, and also some other stuff that I posted in pre-allo. Since it costs me nothing to post the information, I chose to do so.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone clarify???? The website states that the program is for students with a non-science background, but will they even consider those with science backgrounds?