1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

NYU Question

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Platypus, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Platypus

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Hello all,

I have a question about tuition at NYU (and at many schools in general). Is the tuition listed for the first year similar to the other years? I am just curious because the breakdown on the NYU website seems relatively constant each year but I am confused because the tuitions seem to be for different graduating years (Class of 2009, 2010 etc). Might be a stupid question but any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

2. A8

A8
    2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Tuition posted on NYU website is for 2008-2009 academic year. What it means is D1 - D4 students paid ~52,000/year last year! I think usually private school increase their tuition by 4-5% so next year tuition will be about 53-54K/year! You can assume that every year tuition goes up by about 1-2K annually!