NYU Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Platypus

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have a question about tuition at NYU (and at many schools in general). Is the tuition listed for the first year similar to the other years? I am just curious because the breakdown on the NYU website seems relatively constant each year but I am confused because the tuitions seem to be for different graduating years (Class of 2009, 2010 etc). Might be a stupid question but any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello all,

I have a question about tuition at NYU (and at many schools in general). Is the tuition listed for the first year similar to the other years? I am just curious because the breakdown on the NYU website seems relatively constant each year but I am confused because the tuitions seem to be for different graduating years (Class of 2009, 2010 etc). Might be a stupid question but any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Tuition posted on NYU website is for 2008-2009 academic year. What it means is D1 - D4 students paid ~52,000/year last year! I think usually private school increase their tuition by 4-5% so next year tuition will be about 53-54K/year! You can assume that every year tuition goes up by about 1-2K annually!