Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

NYU Seats?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by lake04, Apr 18, 2004.

1. lake04

lake04 Member
    5+ Year Member

Do any of you guys and gals know how many seats are left at NYU? Maybe those of you that have completed the application process and have interviewed? Also, how much power can your interviewer have in convincing the admissions committee to accept you? Does it depend soley upon their status? Any information is appreciated.

Thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Mo007

Mo007 Gifted Hands
    10+ Year Member

To check if the class is filled or not - call the admission's office, they will be able to tell you if it's or not.

The other questions are much difficult to answer, unless someone from NYU answers with an inside knowledge on how selection criterias work.

Good Luck

4. My interviewer really liked me and I got in a week after my interview. I had a feeling though that half my fate was already decided before the interview. The interview felt like the final essay question on the test.

5. Dentin068

Dentin068 Member
    5+ Year Member

That is true, it seems like your fate was pre-determined even before you get to the interview. That could mean that the admissions staff looks at your file/application very carefully prior your interview.

6. kimchiro

kimchiro Member
    7+ Year Member

I felt same as dentin068 during the interview...

7. Hey now, I said it first. Stop giving dentin068 all the credit :) Welcome aboard kimchiro!