NYU Seats?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lake04

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do any of you guys and gals know how many seats are left at NYU? Maybe those of you that have completed the application process and have interviewed? Also, how much power can your interviewer have in convincing the admissions committee to accept you? Does it depend soley upon their status? Any information is appreciated.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

To check if the class is filled or not - call the admission's office, they will be able to tell you if it's or not.

The other questions are much difficult to answer, unless someone from NYU answers with an inside knowledge on how selection criterias work.

Good Luck

My interviewer really liked me and I got in a week after my interview. I had a feeling though that half my fate was already decided before the interview. The interview felt like the final essay question on the test.

Members don't see this ad :)
That is true, it seems like your fate was pre-determined even before you get to the interview. That could mean that the admissions staff looks at your file/application very carefully prior your interview.

I felt same as dentin068 during the interview...

Hey now, I said it first. Stop giving dentin068 all the credit :) Welcome aboard kimchiro!