NYU vs Boston U

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dptsandiego

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I got accepted to NYU and Boston University. Would love to hear everyone's input on the two schools. They are about the same price... very expensive! Also to everyone else that got accepted to these two schools...... where are you going? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone. I got accepted to NYU and Boston University. Would love to hear everyone's input on the two schools. They are about the same price... very expensive! Also to everyone else that got accepted to these two schools...... where are you going? Thanks.
honestly...i dont see how you could justify the price tag on either program

Hey! I was just accepted to BU as well! I am flying to Boston on Thursday for an interview at MGH, so I am going to check out BU then. It is very expensive...so I am still waiting to hear back from other schools before I make a decision.

I got accepted to BU too, didn't apply to NYU though...I'm visiting BU in 2 weeks to check it out so I'll know more then. Have you seen their DPT program? Some people say it's too expensive to justify going there, but I like what I've seen online so far and I think living in Boston would be such a great life experience...haven't made my final decision yet, but I guess I'll know soon. What do you think about the two programs? Which program are you leaning towards? I actually almost applied to NYU but then decided I didn't want to live in NYC.