NYU vs. UCLA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NYU or UCLA dental?

• NYU

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 38 79.2%

• Total voters

purpleframe987

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I tried looking for a thread like this in pre-dental, but I guess it doesn't exist.
I really like both cities so I'd like to know more about the pros and cons of each program.
What do you all think? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I don't see how this is a tough decision :shrug:

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
You wanna live in the closet and come out with hundred(s) of thousands more in debt?

Reactions: 1 user
You wanna live in the closet and come out with hundred(s) of thousands more in debt?

I should add that cost is not an important factor to me at all. I just want to know curriculum/experience-wise, which would provide better opportunities overall.

I should add that cost is not an important factor to me at all. I just want to know curriculum/experience-wise, which would provide better opportunities overall.
I don't think anyone would really have much an argument for NYU being the better school, even ignoring the price. You haven't given much information about yourself. You wanna specialize? Do research? Live far from home? Close? ****huge class your thing?

Is there something that the program can't offer that UCLA would? (outside of the student's own proactivity and actions)
Not being in a class of hundreds is the most obvious difference imo and a huge plus.

Reactions: 1 users