NYU w/o Interview Stats

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MrZ123

DAT: AA/TS/PAT 21/22/21
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those who got into NYU this cycle w/o an interview, what were your stats?

Members don't see this ad.

I think they accept ppl with so so stats without interview cuz they believe that those may seriously consider their school. People with high stats usually turn down the acceptance so...
I had a 3.9ish GPA and 24 DAT but still have to go to the interview. If you really like NYU, you should go and visit the skhool cuz you will have to spend 4 years of ur life and 300k on it.

Good luck.

During the interview, they mentioned that they only accept people with super high stats 25+ and 3.9s w/o interview.

But it seems like they are interviewing people with really good gpa and dats--I guess they are doing the opposite from years before--trying to attract good candidates.

Members don't see this ad :)
someone just posted that he or she got accepted w/o an interview with dat scores of 19/19/19 or something like that

Yeah... about that.. my guess is that that person's dad works there or something.. the person giving my tour said that thats mainly what they use that no-interview deal for

my god.. don't tell me that

well it was me who posted it, and neither my father or mother has any sort of affiliation with the school, I simply applied early, received a letter in early august that my application was under review, and didn't hear anything until i received an acceptance. I'm not going there anyway so someone else can have the spot

I have good stats. I didn't apply early.