NYU waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aznsfla

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone hearing anything or seeing any movement on this damn waitlist or am I the only one in the dark?

Members don't see this ad.

aznsfla said:
Anyone hearing anything or seeing any movement on this damn waitlist or am I the only one in the dark?

I sense the darkside in this one! Just prepare to re apply, have thought about contacting NYU and asking them what to do.

HD

Members don't see this ad :)
hockeydentist said:
I sense the darkside in this one! Just prepare to re apply, have thought about contacting NYU and asking them what to do.

HD

Bro, you need to contact Dr. Shaw at BU...forget New York, we gotta hit up beantown!

NYU's second deposit was due on May 1st. You'll start to see a lot of movements in another two weeks or so.

NYU has a waitlist???? :eek:

aznsfla, from my past experience contacting NYU, they have some sort of policy not to disclose any account related information verbally. On December 1st I called NYU to find out my status and that dude on the phone simply refused to give any information. Next day, I got their acceptance letter. Do what Rezdawg and hockeydentist say.

AOM said:
NYU's second deposit was due on May 1st. You'll start to see a lot of movements in another two weeks or so.

Where did that come from, so that means the class is full?

2pac said:
Where did that come from, so that means the class is full?

Wasn't the class full awhile ago? The second tuition deposit deadline was May 2nd, so a lot of people who held a spot from the prior deadline (Feb 25th) might end up choosing another school, hence the waitlist would definitely move some in the upcoming weeks.

mvs04 said:
Wasn't the class full awhile ago? The second tuition deposit deadline was May 2nd, so a lot of people who held a spot from the prior deadline (Feb 25th) might end up choosing another school, hence the waitlist would definitely move some in the upcoming weeks.

They take 250 students right. How many waitlisted students do they take after May?