NYU waitlist . . .

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CravenMoorehead

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone get an email asking about address verification ?

Members don't see this ad.

CravenMoorehead said:
Did anyone get an email asking about address verification ?
when i was on it, NO.

but they should have...i emailed them 3 times to change my address

why would you get any mail from NYU yet? are you already being contacted about interviews?? Because I called today and the woman who answered said they've only begun receiving apps from AADSAS and that I should go ahead and mail my application fee and passport photo. Who else has sent this stuff to NYU?

Members don't see this ad :)
svwtyf,
CravenMoorehead is probably talking about the past cycle. Not this cycle.

svwtyf said:
why would you get any mail from NYU yet? are you already being contacted about interviews?? Because I called today and the woman who answered said they've only begun receiving apps from AADSAS and that I should go ahead and mail my application fee and passport photo. Who else has sent this stuff to NYU?

They've begun receiving stuff from AADSAS?

Does anyone out there know if there are any seats available? I know its awfully late, but, any info. would be great....do any of you forsee or have you heard waitlisted applicants being accepted?

Thanks!

lake04 said:
Does anyone out there know if there are any seats available? I know its awfully late, but, any info. would be great....do any of you forsee or have you heard waitlisted applicants being accepted?

Thanks!

I just made my decision to defer acceptance to 2006 -- so there is at least a spot I'm vacating... and I believe there still should be a few openings here and there...

damn it......that means one spot gone for 2006 applicants.