NYU waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Phamdh23

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious, did anyone out there get off the NYU waitlist? Im waitlisted and im growing impatient!!

Members don't see this ad.

hey i think they only start reviewing the waitlist in march or something like that,, so I dont believe anyone is getting of the waitlist at the moment

hope you get in

actually it maybe later than march dont quote me on the month

Members don't see this ad :)
anyone get rejected after they interviewed at NYU?? im still waiting to hear from them..interviewed dec 4th

are they still even givin out interviews?

I also interviewd on dec 4th and i received the envelope less than a week later (live in nyc tho), i'd suggest calling them or emailing them to find out what happened because they did mean what they said about making the decision the next few days (dec 5th/6th).

they said that a lot of people are calling because of letters being lost. If they tell you they will email you the results, your waitlisted.

If they tell you they will scan the decision letter and email it to you, you're accepted:) That's how I got mine. I still haven't received the original though.

i emailed a few days ago..no response. guess ill try calling.

anyone know if they've rejected ppl post-interview yet? im expecting either that or rejection..

Hey guys...I was wondering if anyoen knows when they will start pickin people from waitlist?!

they just emailed me back and said they'd need a response from me in writing..and then they would scan the decision and email it to me. anyone know what this means?

sounds like an acceptance. just write to them and tell them you'll be accepting the offer.:D

sounds good to me but wouldn't it be just as easy to scan a rejection letter and then email me that? lol

I don't believe anyone has been rejected post interview so far

bizznet i think you might be right. i was just checking predents and everyone who has been rejected by nyu so far has not had an interview with them.

the admissions lady told me something was mailed to me in early december..but unfortunately it never arrived. anyways hoping for the best..thanks

I have decided to give up my spot at NYU so that should be one more off of the waitlist. Be Blesssed! :)

hey i think they only start reviewing the waitlist in march or something like that,, so I dont believe anyone is getting of the waitlist at the moment

hope you get in

does this mean that they stop interviewing then?

does this mean that they stop interviewing then?

Not sure if they still sending out invitation for the interviews, but they are still interviewing and it's not for the waitlist.

got waitlisted today. from what i remember reading and hearing though the nyu waitlist tends to move very well..can anyone confirm this?

It does move very well. Your chances are good. But you might have to wait till May.

Not sure if they still sending out invitation for the interviews, but they are still interviewing and it's not for the waitlist.

as in they've already booked up all the days that they can interview ppl on?! it's only jan 14th though how can that be?:eek: