Nyu

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bwinokur1

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if NYU generally sends out acceptances by Dec 1? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

i was wondering the same thing. i interviewed there in sept. also does anyone know what the letter looks like? is it a thick envelope/package? or a thin envelope?

All I know is thatwhen I went to the administration office, they had PILES of applications and supplementary stuff and the woman souded exasperated. Therefore, do not fret, they just have a lot of stuff to look at.

Members don't see this ad :)
eha, hey,thanks for your opinion! =)

nyu has got a supplementary app?

no one that they mail to you. they give you a small one to fill out during your interview which is similar to an AADSAS application.

The NYU acceptance last year was thin and i got it a couple days after dec 1.

Thanks Silly Rabbit! =)

Does anyone know if we can call NYU to check our status tommorrow??

i want to but i don;t know if its appropriate. Most of the people i know said that they received their acceptance a few days after Dec 1.st. I mean it also depends on where you live but I think I am going to give it until Friday before I call them. If you call, lemme know what they say please. GOOD LUCK =)

Dentist 2 be said:
i want to but i don;t know if its appropriate. Most of the people i know said that they received their acceptance a few days after Dec 1.st. I mean it also depends on where you live but I think I am going to give it until Friday before I call them. If you call, lemme know what they say please. GOOD LUCK =)

I definetly will let you know dentist to be, I interviewed there in the middle of November I hope it wasnt too late for a decision to be made by now. Just curious dentist-to-be, has nyu contacted you since your interview?

Anyways, good luck :thumbup:

nope not at all. but after i wrote my thank you letter to Ms. Amy KNowles she said that they will basically let me know in december and to please be patient.