Nyu

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RupeshV

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a question about the interview, mine is coming up on Friday. I was just wondering if you guys knew who your interviewer was ahead of time or found out at the time of the interview. Did any of you call the admissions office before your interview and ask them who will be interviewing you? Also, do you know if NYU is still sending out acceptances, Thanks.

Rupesh

Members don't see this ad.

RupeshV said:
I have a question about the interview, mine is coming up on Friday. I was just wondering if you guys knew who your interviewer was ahead of time or found out at the time of the interview. Did any of you call the admissions office before your interview and ask them who will be interviewing you? Also, do you know if NYU is still sending out acceptances, Thanks.

Rupesh

NYU doesn't assign interviewers to their interviewees. They simply have a stack of folders each with each interviewees names on them and as the faculty members comes to the office to check in, the secretary hands him/her the first folder on the stack. It's random.

I don't know how many spots are left, but I think they should still be sending out acceptances since they are still interviewing. I just had my interview a week ago and have not heard back yet. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
w0ot!!! I just received an e-mail today from NYUCD offering me admission! So keep your hopes up! Only a week and one day wait to hear back. :)

would you share you stats?

absurdhippo what day did you interview? and who interviewed you??
Thanks

I interviewed on Monday, April 17th with Hittelman.

My stats:
19TS/19AA/18PAT
B.S. in Biology from UCLA
Cum. GPA 3.6
Sci. GPA 3.5

WOO HOO! I just got my acceptance to NYU today in SNAIL MAIL after waiting for 3 weeks after my interview! Man that was a long wait! SOO EXCITED...

Pumacat,
if you don't mind me asking, what are your stats?

thanks,
Cantstandya

RupeshV said:

Rupesh

I had an interview on last Friday.
I got accepted! I found it today via e-mail!
:laugh:

asihope said:
I had an interview on last Friday.
I got accepted! I found it today via e-mail!
:laugh:

congrats! :thumbup: