NYUCD Pre D1 Summer Research Program?

Started by Loving123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Loving123

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is this program paid opportunity?
I am so excited for this opportunity but I am just wondering about the living expenses 🙂
Anyone knows??
 
I didn't do the program but yes, there are living stipends available.

Everyone I know that did the program had a great time, got to know some professors, and learned their way around the school/city before anyone else got here. They all said it was a great way to adjust prior to classes starting. Again, I didn't participate but I would recommend it.
 
I didn't do the program but yes, there are living stipends available.

Everyone I know that did the program had a great time, got to know some professors, and learned their way around the school/city before anyone else got here. They all said it was a great way to adjust prior to classes starting. Again, I didn't participate but I would recommend it.
Thanks for your reply!


Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile