O-Chem and Physiology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CaptainJack4393

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
i will be taking ochem 1 (retake) and physiology both next semester and the test of my classes will be communications. I will have a total of about 14 credits and if I get the job I want will be down with my day at about 5-5:30 and have the rest of my day till about midnight to study and do any free time I have.

Do y’all think it’s possible to get A’s with a schedule like this?

Members don't see this ad.

Depends on you and how much time you need per class, honestly. An average schedule is around 12-15 hours a semester without work, so you are having a heavier semester than some and be mindful of that.

I will say, I'd recommend Khan Academy for Orgo to help you understand some of the concepts. I found it really late in my Orgo experience and I could have done so much better if I had that earlier.

Members don't see this ad :)
Honestly, I'm in sorta your position right now with my course-load being: physiology, org chem and calc 3. Not gonna lie but it has been one of my toughest semesters because I haven't been able to make a proper study schedule due to volunteeerings, clubs and work. You might need to make some sacrifices like not going out with friends as much but in the end it will be worth it! A lot of time will be needed for both o chem and physio if you really want those A's!

For orgo buy Organic Chemistry as a Second Language by David Klein. It makes ochem so much easier

Reactions: 1 users
If A's are what you seek, then the library is where you seat

Reactions: 6 users
A's are definitely possible with that schedule, just put in the work and try your best to not let a long day tire you out.