O Chem notes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LivestockDoc

I speak 4 the cows!
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anybody in vet school found a need to look back at their undergrad O Chem notes? I just completed O Chem II and am looking at the pile of notes I've accumulated, trying to decide if they should go to the recycle bin. I can't imagine having any reason to ever look at them again in my life, but figured I'd ask people who are already in vet school.

Biochem, I'm hanging onto, but O Chem? 😕
 
Has anybody in vet school found a need to look back at their undergrad O Chem notes? I just completed O Chem II and am looking at the pile of notes I've accumulated, trying to decide if they should go to the recycle bin. I can't imagine having any reason to ever look at them again in my life, but figured I'd ask people who are already in vet school.

Biochem, I'm hanging onto, but O Chem? 😕


Skip the recycle bin, go straight to burning. It's a lot more therapeutic.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad