1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

O-Chem

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by burgler09, May 6, 2007.

1. burgler09

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    So I have o-chem next fall with 18 credits. I hear it is a very hard class.. is there any suggestions for the class or is it basicly study everything? What is the hardest part about it that seems to make it so difficult for people? I had no problems with General Chem 1 and 2

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. like the first 6 chapters will be alittle bit review and techniques that you will use to do organic chemistry reactions..
    The rest are learning about organic chemistry compounds and molecules. how they react and the properties of them. The hard part is memorizing the reactions and the way they react with each other. It just takes alot of practice to understand how they react with each other thats it. because there is so many of them....

4. makushin

makushin Member
    10+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing. Alot of freaking hype about that class. I'm taking both this summer. Bring it. :D

5. burgler09

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    haha definetly. How bad can it be, if our professors can teach it we can learn it and get an A!! :p good luck to ya lol