OAT Achiever/Kaplan

cserra87

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been using the 2009-2010 edition of Kaplan OAT book, which has practice tests etc. I didn't take any classes because I couldn't afford it, however I've been doing fairly well in this particular book.I have a feeling these questions may be harder than the actual exam from what I've read on here. True or False?

I downloaded the OAT achiever from the site and from my understanding unless you want to purchase the entire "thing" then you can only do the demo. I am doing the demo this weekend, is it a practice test? Just some sections? Please help. My test is next week and I am just looking for more practice questions because I've used up everything I have. Thanks guys

Members don't see this ad.

I've been using the 2009-2010 edition of Kaplan OAT book, which has practice tests etc. I didn't take any classes because I couldn't afford it, however I've been doing fairly well in this particular book.I have a feeling these questions may be harder than the actual exam from what I've read on here. True or False?

I downloaded the OAT achiever from the site and from my understanding unless you want to purchase the entire "thing" then you can only do the demo. I am doing the demo this weekend, is it a practice test? Just some sections? Please help. My test is next week and I am just looking for more practice questions because I've used up everything I have. Thanks guys

The DEMO is just a short test with something like 10 over questions from different sections. There is now a newer version on:

www.oatachiever.com

that you should definitely get it. I heard the questions have been updated especially on the Reading and QR sections, plus many new features like customizing the test delivery, taking a full-length that begins with a tutorial just like what you will experience on the real thing.

I bought the OAT achiever.. however I was expecting a liberation code of some sort and then it said "order being shipped to"... what exactly is being shipped? I thought this was a computer based program?

Members don't see this ad :)
I bought the OAT achiever.. however I was expecting a liberation code of some sort and then it said "order being shipped to"... what exactly is being shipped? I thought this was a computer based program?

Contact them - they are very helpful! it is a software you download, there is nothing shipped. Once you download it from the website, you will need a code to activate it, and after that - click away and practice! Don't freak out if your score is not as high as you wanted - OAT Achiever is way harder than a real test. I got 320's average on Achiever, and took the real OAT today - TS 390, AA 370. But if you can get through Achiever without running out of time, you will be way ahead on OAT.

I just got the OAT Achiever yesterday, and I put in a shipping address, but I don't think they actually send you anything. I think it's more for billing.