OAT Biology

Started by deleted1017515
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted1017515

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, i'm taking the OAT in a couple of weeks and I was wondering what you guys thought was the best way to study for the biology section? I have the big kaplan book i was planning on using but i've also heard good things about Dr. Romano's dynamic review. I don't have time for both unfortunately so any opinions on which one I should choose over the other? Thanks!!

Also would love any other tips for the OAT you may think are helpful 🙂
 
I used the feralis review notes! On DAT bootcamp (the shorter one), but I ended up with a 340 in bio so I guess it depends on your goal score. I studied it once and then skimmed it the day before in maybe an hour or two.