OAT cancelled

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

optimisticpreopt

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all!

My OAT was scheduled for this week but I got an email a few days ago saying that it got cancelled. When I logged into my account to attempt to reschedule, it still says that I am scheduled for my original OAT date. From here, I tried to see if I could reschedule it myself without having to wait for Prometric (I heard their customer service is really slow), but since my account says I'm still scheduled, there is a fee when I try to reschedule. I thought this was strange so I called my testing center and they said that I was also still scheduled and that I should contact Prometric because the testing center doesn't deal with scheduling. I attempted emailing and calling Prometric, but I was stuck on the phone for 40 minutes trying to speak to a representative, but it kept leading me to an automated response.

Side note, I'm retaking the OAT so I want to submit with my new score. Even if I do try to submit my application before submitting with my OAT score, I don't even know when my OAT date will be because I can't reschedule. Anyone else go through this? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks. 🙂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.