OAT cancelled

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

optimisticpreopt

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all!

My OAT was scheduled for this week but I got an email a few days ago saying that it got cancelled. When I logged into my account to attempt to reschedule, it still says that I am scheduled for my original OAT date. From here, I tried to see if I could reschedule it myself without having to wait for Prometric (I heard their customer service is really slow), but since my account says I'm still scheduled, there is a fee when I try to reschedule. I thought this was strange so I called my testing center and they said that I was also still scheduled and that I should contact Prometric because the testing center doesn't deal with scheduling. I attempted emailing and calling Prometric, but I was stuck on the phone for 40 minutes trying to speak to a representative, but it kept leading me to an automated response.

Side note, I'm retaking the OAT so I want to submit with my new score. Even if I do try to submit my application before submitting with my OAT score, I don't even know when my OAT date will be because I can't reschedule. Anyone else go through this? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.