OAT/DAT prep material (OAT Destroyer, Kaplan material)

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bluexparadise

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all !

I recently used in the summer Kaplan and OAT Destroyer material for taking the OAT. The Kaplan material essentially has the same material as DAT except for the physics part.

I have from kaplan: the big blue book, lesson book, flash cards, review sheets
(I actually have 2 big blue books, so if anyone wants just the blue book, please let me know. one's an older and much more worn out version)
Although these books have lots of writing in them, there are a ton of notes and reminder in them that I think will be helpful.
I also have OAT Destroyer for all the sections and physics is separate.

These materials really helped me with the OAT and got me into an optometry school. I got a 340 AS and TS. Studied outta these materials for about 3 months and took the OAT in one shot.

I'm lookin for around 300-400$ for the package deal for kaplan or best offer
and around $150-200 for both the 4 sections plus the physics book. (the physics book is usually sold separately)
I would give this whole package for about $500 or best offer.

Please please PM me if you have any interest! or email me at [email protected] or dip213@lehigh,edu =]

Happy studying!! and don't worry! you will do awesome on this test if you use these materials in the correct way =] it's all about time, practice and effort!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: