OAT day...

FLCBRUIN84

SCCO c/o 2012!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i don't know if its good enough.. i don't think i took the oat as seriously as i should have...

TS 320
AA 340
RC 380

if i don't get an interview to SCCO i might just have to retake it in Feb., i have my interview for SUNY Nov. 16..

with a measly gpa 2.9, it might not be enough.. but my extra currics are insane! hopefully i make SCCO's academic cut off for an interview.

what do you guys think?

Members don't see this ad.

how long did you study for the OAT?

just a thought. I have a friend at SCCO now and he had a 3.2-3.3 gpa and a 310 AA OAT and got accepted in February, which is late...he too had insane extra currics. He is a third year and I think it is a bit more competitive now but I'd bet you at least get an interview. I know they put a lot of emphasis on the interview.

gsinccom said:
how long did you study for the OAT?

just a thought. I have a friend at SCCO now and he had a 3.2-3.3 gpa and a 310 AA OAT and got accepted in February, which is late...he too had insane extra currics. He is a third year and I think it is a bit more competitive now but I'd bet you at least get an interview. I know they put a lot of emphasis on the interview.

i really slacked with kaplan, i did as much as i could, but not nearly as much as i'd like to.

but i had a death in my family recently (my mom died 3 weeks ago).. so i don't know if thats what really affected me. i just wanted to get it over with and go one with applications.

FLCBRUIN84 said:
i don't know if its good enough.. i don't think i took the oat as seriously as i should have...

TS: 320
AA: 320
Bio: 320
Physics: 300 eeeek
G Chem: 320
O Chem: 320
Reading comp: 360!!
QR: 300 eeek... weird bc i was scoring above a 330 on diags...there were so many word problems!

if i don't get an interview to SCCO i might just have to retake it in Feb., i have my interview for SUNY Nov. 16..

with a measly gpa 2.9, it might not be enough.. but my extra currics are insane! hopefully i make SCCO's academic cut off for an interview.

what do you guys think?

HEY FLCBRUIN84,

IM SORRY I CANT HELP ANSWER YOU QUESTION ABOUT YOUR SCORES BUT JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE MY INTERVIEW WITH SUNY ON NOV 16TH AS WELL. HOPEFULLY, ILL SEE YOU THERE. PM ME. :)

WENDY