OAT Destroyer/OAT Achiever/chances?

Optometry11

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have the Kaplan Review Book as well as the practice tests. I plan on going through those for study material. However, I wanted to know whether OAT Destroyer or OAT Achiever is better?

Also, this is on a personal note... I had a hard time dealing with a death in the family. It affected me as a person and caused me to be really hard on myself. While taking organic, I was frustrated with myself and felt I was incapable of setting an example educationally, for my younger siblings. Well, I made a B and was close to an A. Dealing with the loss as well as the pressure, I cheated! :mad:I am ashamed of the act but know that I learned and grew as a person because of the experience. So, I'm asking if this should be talked about in my personal statement. Also, my grade has not changed on my transcript. Does that mean it doesn't show up?

Members don't see this ad.

I have the Kaplan Review Book as well as the practice tests. I plan on going through those for study material. However, I wanted to know whether OAT Destroyer or OAT Achiever is better?

Also, this is on a personal note... I had a hard time dealing with a death in the family. It affected me as a person and caused me to be really hard on myself. While taking organic, I was frustrated with myself and felt I was incapable of setting an example educationally, for my younger siblings. Well, I made a B and was close to an A. Dealing with the loss as well as the pressure, I cheated! :mad:I am ashamed of the act but know that I learned and grew as a person because of the experience. So, I'm asking if this should be talked about in my personal statement. Also, my grade has not changed on my transcript. Does that mean it doesn't show up?

I like the OAT Destroyer — I found it useful in preparing for the O.A.T. Of course, everyone studies differently — what works for one person might be useless to another. I'm selling my copy of the book; if you're interested, send a P.M. to me.

I'm confused by your story: Did you cheat and end up with a "B"? Is that the grade you still hold? Were you caught (or, did you admit to the act, with [academic] repercussion?)? Unless your cheating was found out, I'd keep my mouth shut about it in the application process, and I'd refrain from making this kind of announcement in public fora. If you're just looking for a good "personal story" for your essay, pick one less hazardous.

please is this oat achiever a soft ware or is it something i can practice using different computers thank you

Members don't see this ad :)
that link doen't tell u what it is. so if u have it , how does it work

You can do a free test drive of the software if you click on the link called "store". at the web site. Did you read the FAQ?

I have not used the software so I can not give you a recommendation.

Last edited: