OAT Equations/constants

Started by kooldude
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kooldude

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey!! I have begun studying for the OAT, and to help guide the process I have a few questions for those of you who have written the OAT already. I have been getting varied responses on these questions so I would like to just clear the confusion up.

1. Are we expected to memorize general chemistry and physics equation constants?

2. Should we know the conversions between the different metric systems?
 
Last edited:
1. I believe they sometime provide the constants but there are also a bit that you end up memorizing to do practice problems anyway. To cover your bases, I would recommend memorizing the most common/frequently used ones.
2. Yes- know the values of the prefixes and know how to convert between each unit.