OAT exam date

Started by opt2020
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

opt2020

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys!
I'm a Canadian student and I still have to do my OAT exam. I want to reschedule it before the end of October, 2015 however, prometric is not allowing me to see the dates in October. I can only see a few dates in the end of August and beginning of September and I have checked multiple locations. If you guys know anything about it, it'll be really helpful.
Thank you!
 
I would give them a call if you are unable to see the dates you want. Good luck!