Oilersfan69

10+ Year Member
Feb 7, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Optometry
Sorry im kinda confused about the OAT examination.. I want to take the OAT in August... so do i have to apply at a certain cutoff date to take the exam in August? Or can I apply anytime before (say a week before the exam)? Are exams at the testing centers given every week? Also, how many months are the OAT exams refreshed? I've heard for two months now about the same reading comp sections for ppl? Is there a new version of the OAT given every 3 months?

pienfoo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 9, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Optometry Student
once you are registered you could pick a date immediately. usually within the next week or two. but it's always good to register early to so u could make changes it's very flexible!

aam0050

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 9, 2006
Houston, TX
Status (Visible)
  1. Optometry Student
I agree with above. Definitely register more than a couple weeks before the exam though, so you are can guarantee that your chosen date is available! I think I had to wait a couple weeks after I registered for the OAT before being able to take it.

Good luck. :)

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.