AA - 310
TS - 310

Biology
General Chemistry - 300
Organic Chemistry - 320
Reading Comprehension - 320
Physics - 330
Quantitative Reasoning - 320

I have no freaking idea what happened during Bio. I mean, in both Kaplan test I was in the 310 and the ADA in the 360. I really can't explain what happened there.

I hope it will be enough to get me interviews.

Members don't see this ad.

Got an interview for NOVA. Will see how it goes.

For Bio there were a lot of questions that described an experiment that was conducted and you had to analyze the results. It was less straightforward than Kaplan practice tests.

Got an interview for NOVA. Will see how it goes.

For Bio there were a lot of questions that described an experiment that was conducted and you had to analyze the results. It was less straightforward than Kaplan practice tests.

NOVA is my #1. What's your GPA? sGPA?

Members don't see this ad :)
how did you study for each section? I think your scores look pretty good! You shouldnt worry

how did you study for each section? I think your scores look pretty good! You shouldnt worry
Thank you,

I bought the Kaplan book (2016 edition) and studied mainly from it. I am very bad at standardized test so i gave myself 5 months to study. After a month of studying I saw that it was too difficult for me so I called it quits. My dream of becoming an OD was gone. Luckily, my wife is the most loving and supporting person in the world. She knew that becoming an OD is my dream and tried to talk me back into studying. So, after a month of neglecting the OAT, I submerged myself yet again with the material.

I studied every day for 5 hours and gave myself one day off (I was working full time). Every week I studied different subject so i wouldn't get bored. I did this for 2 months. Than I moved to the States with my wife (she's an American) and studied 8 hours a day with one day off until the exam.

I studied actively, meaning i rewrote everything i read. It helped me memorize the material better.

Biology was the subject I studied for the most, hence my deeply disappointment with my score. I used the book and youtube videos. I just typed the subject on youtube and there were tons of videos to watch from. Khan Academy, CrashCourse and Bozeman Science were a great help.
Gen Chem I used mainly the book, some youtube videos and the free Chad's videos.
Orgo Chem was the hardest subject for me and i knew I wouldn't be able to study everything so I searched on this website the most frequent subject questions on the test and just studied them. I used the free Chad's videos and The Organic Chemistry Tutor on youtube.
I didn't study for Reading Comprehension. I took the TOEFL exam last year and was still familiar with the concept of this section. what people say on this website is true, immediately start answering the questions. They are usually in order of the paragraphs.
Physics, I memorized the formulas and solved practice questions. Again, The Organic Chemistry Tutor on youtube has tons of practicing questions on every subject in physics, which helped me a lot.
I studied for Quantitative Reasoning the least. Just read the subjects in the book and did the problems at the end. The 2016 edition doesn't have the new subject of comparison on it so i used the free pdf file online called: 501 quantitative comparison questions.

It was hands down the most difficult exam i had to study for in my life (including my board exam), but i'm glad i didn't quit and took it.

Thank you,

I bought the Kaplan book (2016 edition) and studied mainly from it. I am very bad at standardized test so i gave myself 5 months to study. After a month of studying I saw that it was too difficult for me so I called it quits. My dream of becoming an OD was gone. Luckily, my wife is the most loving and supporting person in the world. She knew that becoming an OD is my dream and tried to talk me back into studying. So, after a month of neglecting the OAT, I submerged myself yet again with the material.

I studied every day for 5 hours and gave myself one day off (I was working full time). Every week I studied different subject so i wouldn't get bored. I did this for 2 months. Than I moved to the States with my wife (she's an American) and studied 8 hours a day with one day off until the exam.

I studied actively, meaning i rewrote everything i read. It helped me memorize the material better.

Biology was the subject I studied for the most, hence my deeply disappointment with my score. I used the book and youtube videos. I just typed the subject on youtube and there were tons of videos to watch from. Khan Academy, CrashCourse and Bozeman Science were a great help.
Gen Chem I used mainly the book, some youtube videos and the free Chad's videos.
Orgo Chem was the hardest subject for me and i knew I wouldn't be able to study everything so I searched on this website the most frequent subject questions on the test and just studied them. I used the free Chad's videos and The Organic Chemistry Tutor on youtube.
I didn't study for Reading Comprehension. I took the TOEFL exam last year and was still familiar with the concept of this section. what people say on this website is true, immediately start answering the questions. They are usually in order of the paragraphs.
Physics, I memorized the formulas and solved practice questions. Again, The Organic Chemistry Tutor on youtube has tons of practicing questions on every subject in physics, which helped me a lot.
I studied for Quantitative Reasoning the least. Just read the subjects in the book and did the problems at the end. The 2016 edition doesn't have the new subject of comparison on it so i used the free pdf file online called: 501 quantitative comparison questions.

It was hands down the most difficult exam i had to study for in my life (including my board exam), but i'm glad i didn't quit and took it.
Congratulations! It is obvious you put in A LOT of hard work and it has paid off!!!!