OAT expiration at SCO, SCCO and Pacific

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gsinccom

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone know how recently the OAT must have been taken to get into one of these schools or any others? thank you - also if you are applying, attending or graduated from one of these three schools please see my question in the Nova vs. PCO thread - thanks again.

Members don't see this ad.

gsinccom said:
anyone know how recently the OAT must have been taken to get into one of these schools or any others? thank you - also if you are applying, attending or graduated from one of these three schools please see my question in the Nova vs. PCO thread - thanks again.

Wrote my OAT Feb 2004. Good for ICO, PCO and SCCO.

I think some schools don't care how long ago you wrote the OAT and others have to be within the last 2 years (i.e. entering class 2006 needs 2004 OAT score latest) unfortunately I'm not sure which school has which guidelines.. sorry! I THINK it might have been ICO that needed scores within the last 2 years, and SCCO and PCO didn't mention anything about it in their information packages. You should call them and ask!!

Im pretty sure it has to be writen in the last 4 years. Anything older than that they dont consider (dont quote me on that, i remember reading it somewhere)

Members don't see this ad :)
i have read that OAT scores are only good for 2 years. i'm fairly certain about this for all schools. :)

Canadian26 said:
Im pretty sure it has to be writen in the last 4 years. Anything older than that they dont consider (dont quote me on that, i remember reading it somewhere)

ariel winter said:
i have read that OAT scores are only good for 2 years. i'm fairly certain about this for all schools. :)

Not for SCO:

Quoted from the SCO catalog section of their website: "[OAT] Scores five years old or older are not acceptable."

ok, yup. i stand corrected. sorry about that. i think 2 years is for most schools then. i am sure i read that somewhere. :thumbup:

rkl_OD2be said:
Not for SCO:

Quoted from the SCO catalog section of their website: "[OAT] Scores five years old or older are not acceptable."