OAT finished 8/21/07!

violin10

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all--I've been following along with discussions the past three months or so and just decided to join! I just took the OAT yesterday and here were my scores:

QR 380
RC 330
Bio 330
Chem 330
O chem 400
Physics 360
TS 360
AA 360

I took both summer sessions of Ochem these past two months which I am thanking for my score on the OAT! I did worse on the RC than I had in practice tests--Kaplan OAT and Topscore and WAY better on the physics on the actual exam than in practice (around 280).

I'm excited to chat with some possible future classmates--Good luck to everyone studying and applying!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all--I've been following along with discussions the past three months or so and just decided to join! I just took the OAT yesterday and here were my scores:

QR 380
RC 330
Bio 330
Chem 330
O chem 400
Physics 360
TS 360
AA 360

I took both summer sessions of Ochem these past two months which I am thanking for my score on the OAT! I did worse on the RC than I had in practice tests--Kaplan OAT and Topscore and WAY better on the physics on the actual exam than in practice (around 280).

I'm excited to chat with some possible future classmates--Good luck to everyone studying and applying!

Congratulations!

Good job! Really takes a load off when that is done...

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats!!!....man, a lot of these scores are becoming veryyy competitive....scared!!!

Good job!

Any material you would like to sell or give away?
Thanks!

QR 380
RC 330
Bio 330
Chem 330
O chem 400
Physics 360
TS 360
AA 360