OAT format - calculator, highlight, cross off

l24kers

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I will be taking the OAT next week and have a few questions:

I saw someone post on here that there is a highlight and cross-off tool in the new OAT, but I cannot confirm if this is true on any website. Can anyone confirm this?

Is the calculator only provided in the QR section or does the physics section include it too?

I've heard mixed accounts that you can review notes during the break time before starting the physics section, anyone know if you can do this?

Members don't see this ad.

I took my OAT recently, and I could cross off answer choices and highlight during the RC section. The calculator is only provided in the QR section. You are allowed to look at your notes during the scheduled break but not unscheduled breaks like if you choose to leave the room. Hope that helps!

I took my OAT recently, and I could cross off answer choices and highlight during the RC section. The calculator is only provided in the QR section. You are allowed to look at your notes during the scheduled break but not unscheduled breaks like if you choose to leave the room. Hope that helps!
Thank you so much!!

Hey, I was wondering if the online calculator has the square root function? I was watching chad videos and he said he wasn't sure if the calculator had one.

The calculator is the same or very similar to the one found on a windows PC. That being said, when I took my OAT it had the square root function.