• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

OAT, GPA, competitiveness

car guy doc

2+ Year Member
May 11, 2016
    I just took the OAT and did worse than I expected. I scored a 310 TS and 310 AA. My cGPA is around a 3.45, sGPA 3.1. I have pretty good extracurricular activities including many different clubs/organizations (some of which I have held leadership positions), 100 hours of volunteering, and 40 hours shadowing at 3 different practices.

Please tell me my chances of getting into the following schools: OSU, IU, PCO. My dream school is OSU, but seeing as their stats have been so high lately, I'm feeling pretty pessimistic about my chances.

Thanks!

car guy doc

2+ Year Member
    May 11, 2016
      I just took the OAT and did worse than I expected. I scored a 310 TS and 310 AA. My cGPA is around a 3.45, sGPA 3.1. I have pretty good extracurricular activities including many different clubs/organizations (some of which I have held leadership positions), 100 hours of volunteering, and 40 hours shadowing at 3 different practices.

Please tell me my chances of getting into the following schools: OSU, IU, PCO. My dream school is OSU, but seeing as their stats have been so high lately, I'm feeling pretty pessimistic about my chances.

Thanks!
      I just moved this to the pre-OD forums, first thread post, sorry

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.