OAT, GPA, competitiveness

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

car guy doc

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just took the OAT and did worse than I expected. I scored a 310 TS and 310 AA. My cGPA is around a 3.45, sGPA 3.1. I have pretty good extracurricular activities including many different clubs/organizations (some of which I have held leadership positions), 100 hours of volunteering, and 40 hours shadowing at 3 different practices.

Please tell me my chances of getting into the following schools: OSU, IU, PCO. My dream school is OSU, but seeing as their stats have been so high lately, I'm feeling pretty pessimistic about my chances.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I just took the OAT and did worse than I expected. I scored a 310 TS and 310 AA. My cGPA is around a 3.45, sGPA 3.1. I have pretty good extracurricular activities including many different clubs/organizations (some of which I have held leadership positions), 100 hours of volunteering, and 40 hours shadowing at 3 different practices.

Please tell me my chances of getting into the following schools: OSU, IU, PCO. My dream school is OSU, but seeing as their stats have been so high lately, I'm feeling pretty pessimistic about my chances.

Thanks!
I just moved this to the pre-OD forums, first thread post, sorry

I honestly think those stats are good, as long as your over 300, that is considered competitive. How long did you study for the OAT, just curious because Im taking it in a few months :)