OAT in 2 days

JLand

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm taking the OAT on Wed. I have a 3.79 GPA, but I've been putting off studying for the OAT a little bit. I feel like I'm somewhat prepared but I'm getting a little nervous. Considering my GPA what kind of scores do you think I can get away with on the OAT. I'm just trying to calm my nerves a little before the test.

Members don't see this ad.

you have a 3.8 GPA... you'll be fine. My test is tomorrow and I' so nervous when I write my hands shake... but then again I have a 3.31 overall, and can't seem to get past a 290 on the Gen chem section of the OAT achiever.. Believe me i understand your nerves, but I feel like they're only gonna get in the way.. breathe.. take ur time (well not on QR lol) and you'll do great

you have a 3.8 GPA... you'll be fine. My test is tomorrow and I' so nervous when I write my hands shake... but then again I have a 3.31 overall, and can't seem to get past a 290 on the Gen chem section of the OAT achiever.. Believe me i understand your nerves, but I feel like they're only gonna get in the way.. breathe.. take ur time (well not on QR lol) and you'll do great

What did you get on Gen Chem section of your OAT? I am curious because I used to get 320's on OAT Achiever and got 400 on real OAT. I wonder if there is a trend here.

I'm in the same boat. I think I also have a 3.79 GPA, and I also haven't been studying. My test is in 5 days. I'm starting to freak out. I really don't know Gen. Chem, OChem, or Physics. I'm going to start doing the OAT achiever tonight and take the Kaplan online practice tomorrow. I'm hoping for the best. I hope your test went well!