OAT: Kaplan book and Princeton's AP Physics book

Started by EyeQ
https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

EyeQ

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I have two OAT related books for sale.

1) Kaplan OAT 2007-2008 edition. Contains mini review practice problems and 2 FULL- LENGTH practice tests. There are writings on this book but I will try to erase as much as I can.

Retail price: $32.00

2) The Princeton Review Cracking the AP Physics B & C. I used this book to prepare for the physics portion of the OAT. Book contains no writing. If you are especially weak in physics this book will help tremendously!

Retail price: $19.00



For BOTH-- $20 + $5 (shipping).

Please email me at [email protected]

http://render2.snapfish.com/render2...?*KUp7BHSHqqy7XH6gXPaG|Rup6GQQ|/of=50,590,368