OAT Materials - Kaplan prep course + Destroyer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pinkeye

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm selling the following materials together. I am asking for $500.00 plus shipping. I live in Canada so I will find out how much shipping is for your state/province when you PM me. I have all the materials from the Kaplan prep course, which is a $1000 dollar value (including the subject tests and workshop materials).

1. Dr. Jim Romano's, OAT Destroyer (2010): 400+ pages; spiral-bound. Covers organic chemistry (232 questions/solutions), general chemistry (242 questions/solutions), biology (377 questions/solutions), and quantitative reasoning (153 questions/solutions). Includes full length solutions that are well written, very useful book – some of the questions are those that appear on the actual test! Book is in brand-new condition.

2. OAT Destroyer: Physics: 100+ pages. Part of the Destroyer set, but sold as a separate book; 147 questions with full length solutions. Brand-new condition.

3. Kaplan Review Notes 2009-2010 Edition: Over 1000 pages. This book comes with the Kaplan prep course. Very useful book; includes everything you need to know for the OAT. Good Condition. No highlighted or marked pages.

4. Kaplan OAT Lesson Book: 324 pages. Distributed by Kaplan when you take their prep. course. Used: pencil-markings – notes are already filled in for you from the Kaplan prep course lectures! Book is in good condition.

5. Kaplan OAT Quicksheets: Distributed by Kaplan when you take their prep. course. Physics, quantitative reasoning, organic chemistry, and biology. Laminated and in good condition.

6. Kaplan Noteboard: Distributed by Kaplan when you take their prep. course. Just a reusable laminated sheet you can use for scratch-work (using a dry-erase marker [not included]). Clean.

7. Kaplan OAT Flashcards: Distributed by Kaplan when you take their prep. course. Includes physics, biology, general chemistry, quantitative reasoning, and organic chemistry. New condition. Very useful for quick review!

8. CD with subject tests: 5 Bio tests + full length solutions, 5 Gen Chem tests + full length solutions, 5 Organic Chem tests + full length solutions, 7 QR tests + full length solutions and 2 RC tests + full length solutions. These are the exact same tests that are included in the Kaplan prep course.

9. Notes – I have made extensive notes from each of the workshops that is included in the Kaplan prep course. Notes on Biology, Gen Chem, Organic chem., Physics, QR, and RC. Neat, legible writing – very useful when it comes to quick review!

PM me if you have any questions!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I am interested in buying the Destroyer books only since I already have the Kaplan materials. Will you be willing to sell those books seperately? If so, how much?

Will you sell the Kaplan review notes separately?