blobs

10+ Year Member
Aug 27, 2007
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Hi,

I just paid 400 bucks for the OAT cause it costs 25 dollars to send them to extra schools, and I just realized today that almost none of them accept AP test scores, which would almost add another year to my undergraduate days if I actually went and took general chemistry and genera biology and all that stuff, so now I only qualify for 4 schools...

Do you think they would refund extra 200 dollars for sending the score reports to more schools? any of your have this experience?

thanks

EyeQ

10+ Year Member
Jan 9, 2007
Status
Post Doc
Hi,

I just paid 400 bucks for the OAT cause it costs 25 dollars to send them to extra schools, and I just realized today that almost none of them accept AP test scores, which would almost add another year to my undergraduate days if I actually went and took general chemistry and genera biology and all that stuff, so now I only qualify for 4 schools...

Do you think they would refund extra 200 dollars for sending the score reports to more schools? any of your have this experience?

thanks

Sorry they don't do any kind of refund. No exceptions. It's too much trouble on their part to do things like that.

opt

10+ Year Member
Aug 6, 2007
Status
Optometrist
I know they give refunds. Call them and tell them your situation.

About the Ads

blobs

10+ Year Member
Aug 27, 2007
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
wow those are two really opposite answers

JMU07

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 16, 2006
VA
Status
Optometrist
Just out of curiosity, why are you applying to so many schools??

About the Ads