OAT partial refund

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blobs

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I just paid 400 bucks for the OAT cause it costs 25 dollars to send them to extra schools, and I just realized today that almost none of them accept AP test scores, which would almost add another year to my undergraduate days if I actually went and took general chemistry and genera biology and all that stuff, so now I only qualify for 4 schools...

Do you think they would refund extra 200 dollars for sending the score reports to more schools? any of your have this experience?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I just paid 400 bucks for the OAT cause it costs 25 dollars to send them to extra schools, and I just realized today that almost none of them accept AP test scores, which would almost add another year to my undergraduate days if I actually went and took general chemistry and genera biology and all that stuff, so now I only qualify for 4 schools...

Do you think they would refund extra 200 dollars for sending the score reports to more schools? any of your have this experience?

thanks

Sorry they don't do any kind of refund. No exceptions. It's too much trouble on their part to do things like that.

I know they give refunds. Call them and tell them your situation.

Members don't see this ad :)
wow those are two really opposite answers

Just out of curiosity, why are you applying to so many schools??