OAT practice exams

jstyt7

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, can you pleaaaseee give me all possible OAT practice exams. I want to do as much as possible of them. I have heard of ADA OAT practice test but want your reviews about it and if you know any other, let me know what they are and what you think about it..

THANKS!

Members don't see this ad.

The ADA OAT practice test was the one that was closest to my actual score compared to the rest. I got 350 on ADA OAT Practice and I got 350 on the real thing also.

I used kaplan practice tests (they are free online), or if you have the book there is a practice test at the back of the book. I also used the OAT Achiever online software which came with 3 practice exams that were simulated just like the real thing.

The ADA OAT practice test was the one that was closest to my actual score compared to the rest. I got 350 on ADA OAT Practice and I got 350 on the real thing also.

I used kaplan practice tests (they are free online), or if you have the book there is a practice test at the back of the book. I also used the OAT Achiever online software which came with 3 practice exams that were simulated just like the real thing.

Hi, Could you let me know where you found the free kaplan practice tests?

if you just google "kaplan free oat test", it should be one of the first links. It will ask you to make an account and register and what not and then it will take you to like a "payment" page... but the cost is "$0" and it doesn't ask you to put in your credit card info, and just press confirm and then it should come up on your profile .

(from what i remember)