Oat practice tests

Ballaaxx

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
i rescheduled to take the OAT in a month. I have read a lot of the material but I feel I need to read more in depth and really hardcore memorize. I have not done any practice test so this is another reason I rescheduled. Do the practice tests help? As far as concepts and what to expect? There is A LOT to study!

Members don't see this ad.

i rescheduled to take the OAT in a month. I have read a lot of the material but I feel I need to read more in depth and really hardcore memorize. I have not done any practice test so this is another reason I rescheduled. Do the practice tests help? As far as concepts and what to expect? There is A LOT to study!

Yes. A big part of performing well on any standardized exam is becoming very accustomed to how it's structured so there are no surprises on test day.

Yes, but as far as content goes. I feel like I am reading alot of information. Will the questions (concepts/information) on practice tests reflect those on the actual oat?

Yes, but as far as content goes. I feel like I am reading alot of information. Will the questions (concepts/information) on practice tests reflect those on the actual oat?

Everything included in your study materials is fair game, but there are high yield and low yield topics. A good comprehensive prep book like Kaplan will give you information about which topics show up more than others. Yes, practice tests are made for the purpose of mimicking a real test experience.