OAT prep books help

iammc

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
im new to OAT and trying to buy OAT prep books. I searched amazon and planning to buy Kaplan OAT, OAT Secrets Study Guide: OAT Exam Review for the Optometry Admission Test, and OAT Flashcard Secrets: OAT Exam Practice Questions & Review for the Optometry Admission Test.

and maybe i will buy OAT destroyer after some studying.

will this be good enough?

I just need to finish up organic chem this fall and plan to start studying OAT at the start of next year. please help thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I found the Oat destroyer to be very helpful. There is a lot of material in the answers that is really good to know. Good luck!!

I bought the Kaplan OAT test prep book for 09-10. I thought it was helpful. I also got some of the schaum's review books. They were decent, but the problems are more detailed than you need I think, so if you get those, use it more just to get a quick review of the concepts and equations. I also posted a thread a couple of days ago about cheap/free resources, so you should check those out.

Members don't see this ad :)
Also consider getting the OAT achiever software. You get to use it for 3 months for $50-60 depending on what version you get. I think it's helping me a lot. It's on the computer so it really helps. It's set up very similar to the OAT.

Wait for Test Prep week, i was able to get material from there. Though i havent started the destroyer, looks really good and informative. The solution manuals give you pretty decent answers and most of them tell you why the other choices are wrong.