OAT PREP IN 2 MONTHS

Started by simkaxo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

simkaxo

SKOD24
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello guys, I had initially decided to take a gap year before applying the to Optometry, as such I did not begin study for the OAT seriously this summer. 2 months have passed and now only 2 months of summer are left. However, I just changed my mind a few days ago and decided that I do not want to take a gap year. I was going to apply to Universities in the state, however for Canadian students the tuition, living, etc.. adds up to a hefty amount (200k+). As such, my top choice right now is University of Waterloo, which charges about 70k (i.e., 18k a year) for tuition. The last date by which Waterloo is accepting OAT to be taken (not for scores to be received) is August 31st. As such, I am left with less than 2 months to study...is it possible? And any recommendations to prepare would be extremely helpful! Thanks