• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

OAT reschedule??

sbopt87

Mar 2, 2012
  1. Pre-Optometry
    You know how you register to take the test and they give you that window to register to take it. Well my last day ends in begins Aug and when i initially registered I was hoping to take it this summer, but my summer is getting worse since I will be moving,work, etc....
    So can you reschedule it past the dates they give you? And can you take it else where then in the state you live in, sounds silly since they give you all those locations, but just checking bc the place im moving too actually has better times then where I am living and I really want to take it near my new home.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
    2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
    5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
    6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    7. This thread is locked.