OAT score

popozhao

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi
Took them back in August. Although it's a bit late, but I would like to share and see what you guys think.

BIO:320
Chem:380
Organic:400
RC:260:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: wtf.....
Physics:400
QR:330 (another wtf...)
TS:390
AA:350

Not to mention it was so damn cold in the testing site....anyways, I completely blew off the RC due to frustration, wished I could've focused better. I was quite worried that I had to retake them, matter of fact, I still am. But I called the admissions of the schools, they told me it's not necessary to retake since my science score compensates overall. sigh.... anyways, my hopes are still up, quite surprised to received an invitation for interview at PCO already (still haven't submitted the letters yet), still waiting on the others.

Study materials: Kaplan DAT comprehensive review, OAT destroyer, princeton review's AP physics B (highly recommend), skimmed over my orgo, bio, and chem textbooks to review the details, and a few formula sheets here and there on chem and physics. Studied around 4 hrs per day everyday from June to August, towards the end I started getting lazy (I would nap for an hr or two during the day, and didn't do as much studying at night).Hope that helps.

Best

Members don't see this ad.

You still did pretty well overall. I think you should be fine, unless you did poorly in your english classes. Good luck!