BIO 370
Gchem 350
Ochem 390
RC 270
Physics 320
QR 360
TS 360
AA 340

And my UC GPA is 3.4 and my community college GPA was 3.7 before I transferred. My concern is my RC score, which was below average.

What are my chances of getting into a good optometry school?

Members don't see this ad.

Don't take this the wrong way, I'm just asking because I'm genuinely curious. Is English your second language?

Aside from the question, I wouldn't think much of a steep like that. Some people's brains are wired so that they may excel in one and do poor on the other.

Don't take this the wrong way, I'm just asking because I'm genuinely curious. Is English your second language?

Aside from the question, I wouldn't think much of a steep like that. Some people's brains are wired so that they may excel in one and do poor on the other.

Yes, English is my 3rd language and I have always been a slow reader. I think I freaked out during the test that I was reading really slow and messed up.

Reactions: 1 user
Yes, English is my 3rd language and I have always been a slow reader. I think I freaked out during the test that I was reading really slow and messed up.
Lol, it's totally fine, I know another language and even though my English is fluent, I hate reading sections. So I can only imagine it being a third language. In my opinion, I would say you have a shot at a lot of them.

Reactions: 1 user