OAT scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chrissystar

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I took the OAT today.. what's considered a competitive score? I'm not really sure what schools are looking for? This is what I got:

QR 330
RC 320
Bio 340
GC 340
OC 350
Phy 320
TS 350
AA 330

I think I could have done way better, but I was really pressed fr time. I had to guess on quite a few... For people who are still taking the exam, I found the experience to be WAY better than I expected. I studied off the Kaplan practice tests, and I found them harder than the actual OAT.

All in all, I'm just glad its over!!!

Now the waiting begins...